We are hiring now!
Are you looking for an interesting job that gives you job satisfaction?
Would you like to make a difference to peoples’ lives?
(please note that we are currently not sponsoring applicants from overseas)
Primary Homecare’s ethos and philosophy is to provide a person centred and enabling service which allows our clients to remain at home for as long as possible. We have a proven track record for achieving good outcomes for our clients through our innovative reablement programme. A multi-finalist award-winner at the Great British Care Awards, Primary Homecare prides itself on the family approach to care and support for clients and care staff in the community.
What do we offer?
- Contracted hours
- Guaranteed work from Local Authority Contract
- Paid travel time and mileage
- Higher than usual hourly rate
- Carer support through regular meetings with lunch provided
- Employee of the month and year awards
Why work for us?
- Work in a variety of areas throughout Suffolk, enabling shorter travel times
- Part-time staff welcomed
- Full training provided to work towards a National Award
- Excellent personal support for new and existing staff
Our team comprises experienced care staff, if you can drive and have use of your own car, are looking for a fresh opportunity to work differently and develop your career we would welcome your application to join our team. Our rates of pay are competitive and we offer specialised training.
Get in touch
Whatever your healthcare and wellbeing support needs are, we’re here to help. Find out more about our flexible range of services, our team and how we can help you remain as independent as possible. Many of our customers are local authority referrals, but we also offer private homecare services across Suffolk.